You're here at: My-Life-My-Story-x.blogspot.com Whether you're a friend or a foe or a passerby, hope you enjoy reading my entries.
Wishes
You.
New Strings for my Guitar
To learn how to play "I'm yours" By Jason Mraz on the guitar
Love
Muscles
Slim Down
Some new friends
All of your Happiness
Comment Question of the Week
What's your New Year resolution? 1 Jan 09 Instructions
Move your Mouse Over to "Profile", "Blog", "Calendar" or "Links" and click it to view any of those.
Intro
Introduction
The Boy, Bryant.
The 12 year old
The Complicated one
The one who loves pigs best.
And the one who tries to put a strong front
Sorry!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Yeah.. Long time no post.
Well, I really don't have much time so... Yeah
Read 'A' for a quick update in my hellhole. 'B' for me to be a grandfather, saying my grandfather story.
A - Expressway 'PIE' --------------------------- - Orientation Camp - 11 January - Ended on the next day - 12 January -Fuxed up CCA Orientation for Sports- 13 January
B - Ride the snail~ --------------------------- - Orientation Camp - 11 January
Had some dry games made some new friends. Nothing Special. Lunch/ Dinner Tasted like something in the toilet~~ Speaking of which... Everyone ad to bathe 2gether Naked! I bet the girls are having nice thoughts in their head~
-Before the end of Orientation Camp - 12 January
Had lotsa fun wet games where water games are involved.. Yeah.. Usual, food Sux and stuff, Our last game had pails of water from level 2 to be emptied down to us on level 1. Ouch Painful.. Cold... PLUS! we had to go into an aircon room before even changing.. Wtf?
-Later That Evening- 12 January
During the closing of our camp I realized... SJI is just like being in army. My mom cried when all the guys put their spirit into just that one cheer. We're awesome... Although I'm in a boys school, Will, I want to tell you I'm a man now! Woots. Pwnt would be my next word but.. who cares? I'm manly ^^ Closing of camp ended and arrived at home on 10:00 pm... Very Sleepy.Had to sleep immediately after having my bath.
-WTH? Sports CCA tryout after the late sleep, tired limbs and Sprained Everywhere?-
Yeah... From the name you can tell.. Thing just aren't going my way today. was very sleepy when trying to run. But my limbs are tired and i can hardly run. Sprained everywhere so how can i run?? Well, All because of Human will! Will!!!!! Will!!! Woots ! Will! yeay im crazy. But still... WILL!! Yeah Will's My best friend and he's my will. ;D
Yeah...
So here. Let me tell you a clean joke.
Tom is a clean boy
Dirty Joke.
Tom is now a dirty boy.
Clean joke.
Tom is now bathing with bubbles.
Dirty Joke.
Bubbles is the girl next door.
Yeah im lame.
But Still... Yeah
Also.. If there are boys in the band playing those Trumpets and stuff. Please Kindly ask them " Can i blow your pipe " xD See what happens.
And.. What is the similarity between Micheal Jackson and a xBox? Mainly cuz they both get turned on by children? xD
And yeah Im out. Long post to make up for alllllll The Stuff i didn't post.
Sorry
Yeah
Bye
Seeya on Chinese New Year! Lurv you!
Ciao, And Will, Lemme see That person you mentioned in the msg!! xD I wanna bang her drum! Lawls
posted at : 2:00 AM
Events
Mon - Fri school 7 January One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 16 January Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 4 March One of my Old (?) Friends ( Still are friends ) and Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 29 June this is my Birthday... I'm actually telling you this cuz i want presents. xD 29 July Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 3 October Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 10 December Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday <--- This guy is the best you know 25 December The day you give me more presents. Muahahaha 1 January Money pl0x? Everyday Love for the rest of my life
The Reason
-For me to put your birthdays up is because i wanna remember you. Or i don't wanna forget you. This Very Special Dates... I'll get you a present. ( If i have the Money )
-For me putting all my heart into doing this is because.. I want you to know.. Whats happening.
-For me to write all this stuff is because i don't want you to forget me.
-For me to do all these is because I will always be your friend ( Unless you hate me Dx )