You're here at: My-Life-My-Story-x.blogspot.com Whether you're a friend or a foe or a passerby, hope you enjoy reading my entries.
Wishes
You.
New Strings for my Guitar
To learn how to play "I'm yours" By Jason Mraz on the guitar
Love
Muscles
Slim Down
Some new friends
All of your Happiness
Comment Question of the Week
What's your New Year resolution? 1 Jan 09 Instructions
Move your Mouse Over to "Profile", "Blog", "Calendar" or "Links" and click it to view any of those.
Intro
Introduction
The Boy, Bryant.
The 12 year old
The Complicated one
The one who loves pigs best.
And the one who tries to put a strong front
Title-ness
Monday, February 22, 2010
Busy These Days..... Plans for the week
Mon: P.E ( 2.4 km ) + Guitar D;<----- Passed! Tue: Girl Guides (?) Wed: Go to Howard's Place! Just so you know Howard's my Good Sec Friend... Yeah. Some parts of him is like Zhen Yi... not the character traits... The... You know >.> ;D
Yeah...
Thurs: Doomsday! P.E ( Badminton... I Hope. ) Golf and Swimming! <--- I'm very tan now...
Fri: Hand in my Fabulous Alternate Assessment Works! Sports Day or Something? Dunno la. Er.. And Try to relax la~
Not that you would be interested in these things... but Yeah.. Information above so you can stalk me ;D
I r Bored....
Let's Talk about Howard.
He Plays Teh Guitar.. ( Newbie but more pro then meh o.O AHHHH )
Oh wait... So thats ALLLL i can remember? Awesome Much?
Let's talk About Will.
He's Awesome.
He's just Awesome.
He's cool and hot (?)
He's a MAN
He's a Brother .. Not the Christian Brother, MY Brother! ;3
He's Friggin Strong Manz.... I can barely keep up with his strength for 5 secs ++
And yeah... Boring Post Blah Blah~~
d;
That's all for now Ciao!
posted at : 3:34 AM
Events
Mon - Fri school 7 January One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 16 January Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 4 March One of my Old (?) Friends ( Still are friends ) and Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 29 June this is my Birthday... I'm actually telling you this cuz i want presents. xD 29 July Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 3 October Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday 10 December Another One of the Most important people in the world's Birthday <--- This guy is the best you know 25 December The day you give me more presents. Muahahaha 1 January Money pl0x? Everyday Love for the rest of my life
The Reason
-For me to put your birthdays up is because i wanna remember you. Or i don't wanna forget you. This Very Special Dates... I'll get you a present. ( If i have the Money )
-For me putting all my heart into doing this is because.. I want you to know.. Whats happening.
-For me to write all this stuff is because i don't want you to forget me.
-For me to do all these is because I will always be your friend ( Unless you hate me Dx )